1.The use of Heavy-Duty Shelves should be top-heavy: the principle of placing light goods at the top and heavy goods at the bottom.
2. Prevent overloading when using heavy-duty shelves: the weight of each layer of goods stored must not exceed the large load capacity of the shelf design.
3. The use of heavy-duty racks should prevent ultra-high and ultra-wide: the shelf height and width have been restricted, and the size of the pallets and goods should be slightly less than 100mm of the clear space.
4. The use of heavy-duty racks should be anti-collision: the forklift should be handled with care as much as possible during operation.
5. When using heavy-duty shelves, when there are goods placed above the shelves, operators should try not to directly enter the bottom of the shelves.
6. The use of heavy-duty racks should prevent the use of non-standard floor boards (card boards) on the racks, and the Sichuan word bottom is suitable.
When using heavy-duty racks, when the height of the goods exceeds eight meters, one special attention is that it needs to have corresponding loading and unloading machinery. Due to the large total channel area required, the storage density is smaller than other systems.
The layer height of the heavy-duty racks is adjustable, equipped with various types of forklifts and stackers. The Heavy Duty Storage Shelves can realize quick access to various pallets, and the unit cargo size can reach 2000KG, which is a common storage method in various industries.
Each pallet can be stored or moved separately without moving other pallets. Can adapt to various types of shelves. Heavy-duty storage racks can adjust the height of the beam according to the size of the goods. The cargo circulation is large and the loading and unloading is fast. The supporting equipment is simple, the cost is low, and it can be installed and disassembled quickly.
If necessary, please contact the Heavy-Duty Shelves Supplier
Copyright © Shijiazhuang Honger International Trade Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap | Powered by |