Specification of reinforcement mesh, calculation formula of reinforcement mesh, quotation of reinforcement mesh
Specification of reinforcement mesh, calculation formula of reinforcement mesh, quotation of reinforcement mesh, reinforcement mesh
Reinforcement weight t = [(length (width) of mesh / spacing of mesh + 1) width (length) of mesh] x theoretical weight of reinforcement x reinforcement loss (general area 5%). For example, there is a mesh with a diameter of 6.5 reinforcement, 6 meters long and 2 meters wide, and the mesh spacing is 0.2 meters. The weight of mesh is calculated as follows: T = ((6 / 0.2 + 1) * 2 + (2 / 0.2 + 1) * 6) * 0.261 * 1.05 = 35.08kg
1. Also known as: steel mesh, steel welded mesh, steel welded mesh, steel welded mesh, steel mesh, etc
Welded steel mesh is a kind of mesh in which the longitudinal steel and transverse steel are arranged at a certain distance and at right angles to each other, and all the intersections are welded together.
2. Welding technology
The special GWC welding mesh machine is used for welding, and the welding procedure is automatically controlled by the computer. The mesh is uniform, the welding quality is good, and the mechanical properties of the reinforcement are almost unchanged before and after welding.
3. Raw materials of welded steel mesh
The welded steel mesh should be made of crb550 cold rolled ribbed steel bars or HRB400 hot rolled ribbed steel bars, or cpb550 cold drawn plain steel bars.
Welded steel mesh can be divided into cold-rolled ribbed welded steel mesh, cold drawn plain welded steel mesh and hot-rolled ribbed welded steel mesh according to the raw materials, of which cold-rolled ribbed welded steel mesh is the most widely used. According to the brand, diameter, length and spacing of the reinforcement, the welded steel mesh can be divided into two types: the fixed welded steel mesh and the customized welded steel mesh.
Significantly improve the quality of reinforcement works
Obviously improve the construction speed
Strengthen the crack resistance of concrete
With better comprehensive economic benefits
1. It is the trend of the development of the steel industry in the world that the steel construction should follow the road of welded mesh.
2. Welded steel mesh, a new type of reinforcement, is especially suitable for large-area concrete projects.
3. The wide and rapid popularization and application of cold drawn ribbed steel bars and hot rolled grade III steel bars in China provide a good material basis for the development of welded mesh. The formal implementation of welding net product standard and use rules has played a positive role in improving product quality and accelerating promotion and application.
4. China’s market has great potential for the demand of welded steel mesh.
5. Welded steel mesh is aesthetically pleasing.
6. China is a big steel country in the world.
7. The development of welded steel mesh in China has met the soft and hard conditions.
1. Application of welded steel mesh in Highway Cement Concrete Pavement Engineering
The minimum diameter and maximum spacing of welded steel mesh for reinforced concrete pavement shall comply with the provisions of the current industry standard code for design of highway cement concrete pavement JTG D40. When cold-rolled ribbed bars are used, the diameter of the bars shall not be less than 8mm, the spacing between longitudinal bars shall not be greater than 200mm, and the spacing between transverse bars shall not be greater than 300mm. The longitudinal and transverse reinforcement of the welded mesh should be of the same diameter, and the thickness of the protective layer of the reinforcement should not be less than 50 mm. The welded mesh used for reinforcement of the reinforced concrete pavement can be implemented according to the relevant provisions of the welded mesh used for the reinforced concrete pavement.
(1) when the expansion joint connecting the concrete pavement and the fixed structure is unable to set the dowel bar, the double-layer welded steel mesh can be arranged in the end of the plate adjacent to the structure; or the plate thickness can be increased by 20% gradually within the range of 6-10 times of the plate thickness.
(2) when the concrete pavement is connected with the bridge and the bridge head is provided with an approach slab, a 6-10 mm long reinforced concrete surface transition slab shall be set between the approach slab and the concrete surface slab. When the bridge is skew, the sharp corner of reinforced concrete slab shall be reinforced with welded steel mesh.
(3) there is a box structure crossing under the concrete surface horizontally. When the distance from the top to the bottom of the surface is less than 400mm or embedded in the base, double welded steel mesh shall be arranged in the top width and both sides of the structure, and the upper and lower welded steel mesh shall be 1 / 4-1 / 3 thick from the top and bottom of the surface.
There is a circular tubular structure crossing under the concrete surface. When the distance from the top surface to the bottom surface of the surface is less than 1200mm, a single layer of welded steel mesh shall be arranged in the concrete surface on both sides of the structure. The welded steel mesh shall be set at the place 1 / 4-1 / 3 of the thickness from the top surface of the surface.
Excerpted from industry standard code for design of highway cement concrete pavement JTG d40-2002
2. Application of welded steel mesh in Bridge Engineering
It is mainly used in municipal bridge and highway bridge deck pavement, old bridge deck reconstruction, bridge pier crack prevention, etc. Through the quality acceptance of thousands of bridge application projects in China, it shows that the quality of bridge deck pavement is significantly improved by using welding network, the qualified rate of protective layer thickness is more than 97%, the flatness of bridge deck is improved, the bridge deck is almost crack free, the speed of pavement is increased by more than 50%, and the price of bridge deck pavement project is reduced by about 10%. The welded steel mesh of bridge deck pavement shall be welded mesh or prefabricated cold-rolled ribbed welded steel mesh, instead of binding welded steel mesh. The diameter and spacing of welded steel mesh for bridge deck pavement shall be determined according to the bridge structure and load grade. The spacing of welded steel mesh can be 100-200mm, and its diameter should be 6-100mm. The longitudinal and transverse spacing of welded steel mesh should be equal, and the thickness of the protective layer between the welded mesh and the top surface should not be less than 20 mm.
3. Application of welded steel mesh in tunnel lining
According to the national standard code for design of highway tunnels jtgd70-2004.
In shotcrete, rib welded steel mesh shall be set to improve the shear and bending strength of shotcrete, enhance the punching and bending resistance of concrete, improve the integrity of shotcrete, reduce the shrinkage cracks of shotcrete and prevent local falling. Welded reinforcement.